Posted by : Isaiah 8 Jun 2014

I lie awake at night thinking about what might happen next. Will things turn out the way I hope it would be or the way they ought to be? I can't really tell because there is a mixture of both positives and negatives. Until a definite one reveals itself, I'm still stuck in limbo. Honestly speaking, this feeling is the one I despise most. The inability to plan my next move or predict what happens consequently. Some of you may think that I'm a control-freak but in my point of view, I just don't want to make a mistake that I might regret later on. If any of my friends are reading this, they will almost immediately label me as a hypocrite as I'm usually the one who promotes learning from mistakes but I can't seem to bring myself to do it this time around. I've already put it all that I have and the stakes are just too high for me to just risk the 50%. At this point, I guess I can only wait, pray and hope for the best. I hope I get my timing right the next time around.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -