Posted by : Isaiah 18 Sept 2013

.... it feels as if a part of your life is being taken away from you (although in reality he'll only be gone for a year). That's right. My comrade, brother-in-arms, accomplice, partner-in-crime (and whatever synonyms you may care to add) is leaving for the UK to further his studies in the field of engineering. Ever since he broke the news to me, I hoped that today will never come (selfish as I may sound) and that we could spend the remaining time playing ball together or so but alas, our schedules seemed to clash and even till today when I wanted to send him off, something urgent came up (I still went to see him, mind you). I'm really sorry that the CD was the most I could do for now but I wish you, from the very bottom of my heart, all the best in your studies in a foreign land. Pray that you'll be able to achieve what you dream of, bring back someone to introduce to us (preferably not a he) and also stay like how you are now instead of changing into someone that we may no longer recognise and associate ourselves with. I'm afraid that I can't write much in this post due to the fact that I can't even construct a proper sentence now because of all them feels. Please take good care of yourself there and I wish that the next time I meet you, we get to see eye-to-eye eh? Hehehe. Adios for now, hermano. Till I see you again in a year's time as day 1 of basketball without you starts as of now. Chiao man!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -