Posted by : Isaiah 6 Nov 2013

....or rather I chose not to know that a day without gaming would actually lead to so much satisfaction. After 3 years of absence from writing essays, I have finally completed one which I would say it's not too bad, considering I haven't been writing anything noteworthy at all except my blog posts. If you're interested in reading it, you can do so by click this. If not, and you're just here to see if I have anything to rant about, you're in luck because I do. Internet service sucks today but if it wasn't for the downtime, I wouldn't have been able to complete something that I've always wanted to start. My friends were asking me before why I stopped writing like how I used to pre-SPM and post-SPM till a certain point. My answers were always the same. It's either I'm busy with my books or my games, with the latter taking up at least 2/3 of the time that I have in a day. So yeah, maybe it was a blessing in disguise. Other than that, I would say that things are all fine for now. Nothing much happened (as usual) and I guess it'll stay like that if I continue to feel contented with my lifestyle. Sooo, I guess that'll be all? Haha. Good night, folks.


PS: After spending time writing, typing rather, 2.5k words, I hope you'd understand why my blog post is so short. Haha.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -