Posted by : Isaiah 29 Jun 2011

Who would have thought I was one of those people who would
give up his time to go online just to study for an upcoming assessment? Certainly not me but alas, I was greatly influenced by my group of friends who somehow not only managed to get me to study but also made me feel like going to college throughout the holidays without fail. I couldn't believe myself at all. Looking back at last week, I was surprised to find out that I was there the whole week from 8 in the morning till5 in the evening. However, I don't turn up without bringing some element of fun along with me. We talked and joked at times during our revision and it was precious time to me, personally, as it helped me to understand my friends better and to also know what is going through their minds at times. At least all of our efforts paid off. I wouldn't dare to say we did very well in our tests neither did we screw it but we could provide the answers when we're needed to. So since today is the last day of the assessment, I am going to do what I was supposed to do for some time ago. I guess there isn't really much to say about these few days except the fact that I've been spending way too much money outside. I really need to cut down on those unnecessary expenses. I don't think I really have much to say anymore about today except the fact that I'm very happy now. Haha. So I guess I will update this after Friday. It's going to be a long day.  

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -