Posted by : Isaiah 26 Sept 2012

I have come to the point in life where things are beginning to hit me one by one. The departure of my friends, the tedious selection of universities, doubts of me not being able to perform, questions that I have never thought of asking myself and then some. It seems like all of them suddenly turned up out of the blue and heck, I wasn't even prepared for it. I wonder if I was that ignorant all along, postponing the few difficult decisions in life. People tell me to just follow my dreams or ambition but it just looks as if blocks, no, no, walls are deliberately placed in front of me to make me smack into them. Coupled with the fact that I have a few individuals in my life that are currently trying to make life even harder for me, I sometimes understand why some people decide to just give up on life and take the "easy" way out. *sigh* I really envy those whose decisions are always supported by the people around them and also those who are financially capable to pursue what's in front of them.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Hey, even the best fall down sometimes. =) I saw the part you said it looks as if there are walls in front of you. I thought this might make you feel better and perhaps more motivated. Check the link out.

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=528957320464707&set=a.269358103091298.85198.256177851075990&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -