Posted by : Isaiah 25 Jun 2012

I'm actually quite hyped up at the thought of coming back to Melaka after my course but just the way that I've spent my few days here really got me thinking about how I will spend the rest of my break back here. It's almost as if there's nothing to do except to rot from morning till evening and then start the fun when the clock strikes 5. No doubt that my close friends will be just a few kilometres away and meeting up won't be a hassle since all of us can drive but how often can we do so when we all have our own lives and plans to carry out? During the span of my course, life in the hostel made 24 hours seem like 12 hours but now when it's over, life after A-level made 12 hours seem like 24. Looks like I've got to find books, games and movies to fill my free time. Or maybe I should just get a job like how I did right after SPM.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -