Posted by : Isaiah 20 Jun 2012

To tell you the truth, this is the most memorable quote I've heard from him when we first met in the Chemistry lab. It all started when we were sitting opposite each other during an experiment.

J: Eh, that WS and EC are a couple ar?
Me: Lol, how I know? You go ask them la.
J: *walks over to EC and WS* Eh, you two are a couple ar?
WS/EC: No la. Just friends only. (seriously)
J: Eh, you two not together meh? You both look quite matching le.
WS/EC: No la. Really just high school friends only.

Ever since that day, that question has still been brought up occasionally when we have our conversations. To tell you the truth, sorry about this Jon, but I don't really respect him much when I first saw how he behaved when we go for pick-up games on the basketball court. He always has to, sort of, get his girlfriend's "permission" just to go for a game or two. Seriously? Don't you have a mind and will of your own? Those were the few things that ran through my mind at that time but as time goes by, I have learnt to accept him for who he is and I've also learnt to appreciate his presence whenever I have a break. Since we're both on the same wavelength, it's really not that hard to click at all. To tell you the truth, there isn't much intellectual talks between us (hehe) since we're always discussing on our games, basketball and life but it's all the more fun to leave college issues out of our dialogues when it's time to relax. It's been 13-14 months since I've known this great guy and honestly speaking, he's improved in many ways if you've heard of his character and personality while he was back in high school. Basketball is never the same without him when I'm on the court due to the fact I have one less person to use as a scapegoat when we lose. Nah, I'm just kidding. I miss the team chemistry when we're playing in a team where everyone knows how to pass. This friend of mine, whom which I prefer to call Glenn II, has really been helpful to me whenever I needed him. (Don't be flattered, Glenn. Your foul mouth is still unmatched by anyone I've seen so far.) Be it advice for when I'm down and transport when I need it sometimes, he is usually reliable (keyword: usually but that's not the point) and I'm really thankful for that. I really hope that our friendship will carry on till we're adults. I have to admit that once we enter into our working lives, friends come and go and it'll never be easy to find another that are as valuable as mine now. We may not see each other often and have our own opinions but what matters most is the brotherhood that we share between us.

Hi, Jon! HAHAHA!

I guess this might be a better picture to look at. 

All I have to say before I end this post is that Jon, you've really been there for me when I needed you and to tell you the truth, I'm actually ending this because I'm already at a loss for words. I'm glad that we could be good friends and I hope I've been one to you, man. 



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -