Posted by : Isaiah 30 Jun 2012

How did 430 days pass by so quickly. It was just last year, that I enrolled into college. It was just last year, that I made new friends. It was just last year, that I moved into a new home, expecting to have a hard time since I would be away from my comfort zone. Hmph. Look at me now. This year, I'm already out of college. This year, new friends became old and treasured. This very year, I leave 4 men behind me, whom with I have shared every moment at home with. The laughter, the tension, the sadness, the disappointment, you name it we've been through it all. As I type out my very feelings, I find it very hard to keep up with my thoughts due to the emotional pain that I feel with all of the memories of college life just flying by. I can't imagine how it would be like if I were to go through this one more time in university. I guess it's better to skip this part and move on to typing what is expected of this post. People say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope that my picture is worth that much to those who read it.

One last picture before we head off along our separate ways.

This photo was taken so long ago, I can't remember when I remember where though. Sunway Pyramid.

Orientation camp. Mid: Bryan Right: Teddy It's been nice knowing them.

Epic LOL moment. Sorry, Pei Yin.

I had to travel at 5 in the morning just for the orientation. Totally worth it, though. Haha.

I will never forget the name S1103ɑ for the rest of my life.

I had two versions of this picture. One was a retarded me, the other was Peanut. I'm sorry, bro.
Nah, I was just kidding. Haha.


*sniffs* *wipes tears*


*wipes more tears* You two are hard to come by.

A picture with my Physics and Bio lecturer.

Uncle Russell: We want you. 

Thanks for sticking by me throughout your college life, bro. I'm sure you could find better but I was the best, right? *wink*

What we do behind our Maths' teacher's back.


Apparently my mouth can't be as big as the gap between her two fingers.

A picture of most of the 1103s during the Orientation Ball in J.W. Mariott.

Hey, man! I'm starting to miss the crap we come up with back at home. Hopefully we'll meet up soon.

You two are my bitches now. Haha. Just kidding.

Before heading off to the ball, the camera decided to check us out before the girls did. 

Nut, Frog, Jess and Mouse. A weird combination but it worked. I really didn't know what to call Jess. She had monkey/ cow/ snake/ penguin. Haha.

A fun time having a barbeque to celebrate Lee Wei's birthday.



This really cracked me up. Nut, thanks for being slow. It made us both late for class and turned us into chickens.

I guess that's all I have to say for now. My 430 days has been summarised into just a few hundred words and less than 20 pictures. I don't know whether to be proud of my skill to sum up stuff or how pathetic my memories are. I guess it'll be the former. My memories aren't pathetic at all, mind you. Toodaloo.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -