Posted by : Isaiah 21 Nov 2011

I didn't manage to type out my experience during the weekends thanks to all the activities that tired me out. However, nothing really special happened except the fact that my family took me to a Western restaurant to celebrate my pre-birthday as they won't be able to do so when they leave for China. Today, I took a bus back to KL and I honestly feel that time is passing too fast. Another semester has gone and there is only 1 left for me to work hard and enjoy with my friends. I sincerely do not want to part with them but as life goes on, we meet and make new friends throughout the way.

Day 22:

(Matthew 5: 9, 38-46) We are told to be peace-loving people as God has given us peace not to just keep it for ourselves, but to spread it to others around us. We are told that when someone slaps us, we should offer them the other cheek. This means that even when people do bad things to us, we should not seek revenge but show them that we are not afraid of being treated badly again. God tells us to love our enemies as well. As we are sons and daughters of the most high God, we should follow His example by loving our neighbours and our enemies.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -