Posted by : Isaiah 23 Apr 2012

So today I went to college hoping that I could lighten my burden by sharing my workload with her. All I wanted her to do is just to compile 5 parts of a video into one which is less than 10-minutes. Honestly, how long could that even take you? 30 minutes and I'm already done with it. Yeah, you got that right. I had to type out a 1000-word essay plus video editing. Her reason? Insufficient time to study. (Insert title here) I mean, come on. You have a subject less than I do and you're complaining about time instead of me? Grow up and get a life. If you're going to continue to blame those around you instead of yourself, you won't be getting anywhere far.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -