Posted by : Isaiah 20 Apr 2012

It's been awhile since I came back to my old page here to say a word or two but here I am because I need to find a place to type something out. Now, as we all very well know, the final exam is coming up in 2 weeks or so and everyone is starting to panic. Some of my friends are going like, "I'm not that smart, I can't do it", "Uni requirements are too high", "I'm gonna start studying soon" and yada, yada, yada. Seriously? We've all got too buck up, man. Stop digging a grave for yourself and get out of it. It's funny how the body works. When you have the interest, everything seems so easy and bliss and vice versa. This is where we should pick up. Start by doing all those papers and move on to reading. There are also other ways to improve your grades and I'm sure you have your very own unique technique. Don't let others tell you who to be and what to do. If you do, you're just being a copycat and you will never shine because you're not meant to be someone else. You're you and that's all that matters to the world and everyone else in it.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -