Posted by : Isaiah 16 Nov 2011

Accidentally sliced my finger with a pair of scissors just now. One good news about it though. My scissors are still sharp. Anyway, got mad at my housemate and nearly lost my head but luckily, he lived a day longer thanks to my parents who asked me to control my temper.

Day 18:

(1 John 2: 18-27) We are warned to be wary of people who have the spirit of the antichrist. They will try to lure us away from God and the signs of the antichrist can be seen in the passage. We should know what is false hence believing in the Truth which is God Himself. The devil will also try to show us some "truths" to the things which are false so that we may stray away from God and Christ.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © It's The Thought That Matters - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -